It’s time. Another year is here. We are ready to set new goals and intentions right? But have you reflected on the year past? It’s important to realize what you accomplished, what brought you joy, and and what you didn’t get to do in order to plan for the next year.
Grab a cup of coffee and your journal (or maybe you need to invest in a shiny new one) and get to writing. Spend some time on this. Not all the answers come within seconds.
Year End Reflection 2018…
- 3 major highlights of 2018
- What are you most proud of that you did in 2018?
- Did you have any “ah ha” moments?
- What did you complain about most?
- What was your biggest disappointment?
- What opportunities did you miss out on?
- What 3 things are you most grateful for?
- What did you want to do, but didn’t accomplish?
- Did you accomplish anything from your bucket list?
- How many books did you read?
- Did you eliminate any relationships?
- Who are the top 3-4 influential people in your life?
- Were you excited to get up and live each day?
- What could make you feel more fulfilled and happier?
- What new habits did you create?
- What top 3 words best describe 2018?
- What were your top 3 quotes from 2018?
- What are you top 3 priorities for 2019?
Share this with a loved one or bestie. You will feel vulnerable, but it’s good to put it out there and validate your feelings.
Goal setting is next…. stay tuned.
Happy New Year!